PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We may collect information about your operating system, IP address and anonymous usage data, so we can deliver a better experience. We do not give, sell, trade, or rent personal information to others.
Students need to register and create an account to use the App, through the custom registration form in the App, or using social media plugins like Twitter, Google, Facebook etc. We may collect personal information including but not limited to First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Nationality directly or through the abovementioned social media applications selected by the user during registration.
We may also collect your credit card details when you make any purchase using the App.
APP STORE AND DATA COLLECTION
We may collect your device ID via Google Analytics tools or by a third party analytics tool. This information is required in order to know how many users use any given feature. We may also obtain your device ID for verification purpose. We do not use your device ID for advertising. If you do not want to be subject to these technologies, please do not use our Services.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTION & USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience.
- To maintain your account with us.
- To maintain a record of the service or offer you view and to inform you of relevant services or offers that may be of interest to you.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including identification of when emails we have sent to you have been received and read).
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our App.
- To protect the security and safety of our users and protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies, including as is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (including subpoenas, search warrants, court orders) and law enforcement instructions and orders.
- Enforce agreements related to our Service and our other legal rights;
- Enforce our “Terms of Services”
If you are located in the European economic area, we may process your personal information for the above purposes when
- You have clearly consented to the use of your personal information. For example, we may seek to obtain your consent for our uses of cookies or similar technologies, or to send you marketing communications.
- We need your personal information to provide you with services or to respond to your inquiries.
- We have a legal obligation to use your personal information.
- We have a legitimate interest in using your personal information to ensure and improve the safety, security, and performance of our service.
We do not share your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. We do not provide information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We take children’s privacy seriously. Our App complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We don’t directly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. Our App is not permitted to be used by people under the age of 18. If a user identifies him or her self as being under the age of 18, they must inform us. We will not collect, store or use data on those under 18, and once notified we will delete personal and non-personal data in a secure manner.
INFORMATION DISCLOSURE & SECURITY
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
- With your prior permission.
- By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests.
- By requests from public and governmental authorities.
- To protect our legal rights and interests. We take all the reasonable steps to secure information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt the transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
LINKS WITHIN APPS
Our apps may have external links such as to our website (www.indipolewear.com) or to the App Store you purchased from to allow you to find out more about our company.
We take all reasonable and necessary steps to protect the information provided by you from unauthorized access. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. If you have any questions about security on our application, you can send an email to email@example.com.
YOUR PERSONAL RIGHTS AND DATA COLLECTION
You may decline to submit information through the App, in which case we may not be able to provide certain Services to you. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within the App about you, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings.
- Right to access: the right to request copies of your personal information from us;
- Right to correct: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems;
- Right to restrict our use of your information: the right to ‘block’ us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information;
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling to inform our market research and customer demographics.
HOLDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
QUESTIONS AND TO CONTACT US
Indi Pole: 8 Edith St, Atherton, Queensland, Australia
Please note that the content of this page can be changed without any prior notice.